Chegg Tutors

Support Center

Submit a request

What verification documents do I need to submit with my application?

Applicants are asked two submit two forms of school verification documents along with their application. We accept the following types of documents for this:
  • Transcripts (official and unofficial)
  • Diplomas
  • Student IDs
  • Screenshot of online student portals (logged in view)
  • Letters from the registrar/Proof of Enrollment/ Certificate of Matriculation
  • School bills/ Statement of Cashier's office
  • Teaching certificate or tutoring certificate
  • Professional license (e.g. CPA, LFT...)
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found