1. Visible technical issues or website errors
2. Academically dishonest behavior on the part of the student (ie: asking you for answers only to complete and assignment)
3. Offensive behavior by the student
If you feel like you provided great service and exemplary tutoring, but still got a negative review, please keep in mind that the student is entitled to their opinion. A negative review will not be detrimental to your ability to tutor other students.
To dispute a review, you need to submit a request using the button atop this page. Please include:
- Date of the lesson/written lesson
- Subject of the lesson/written lesson
- Name of the student you worked with
- Why you feel the review is unwarranted
A member of our team will investigate the negative review and the lesson/written lesson. If we determine that the review is in fact unwarranted, we will remove the review from your profile.