There are a few common reasons you may be having trouble logging into your Tutor account.
1. You are attempting to login from a page that won’t bring you to your tutor account.
2. There is a technical issue with our website
3. You had an InstaEDU account and haven’t changed it over to a Chegg tutor account
4. Your account has been deactivated
Here are some possible fixes for the issues listed above:
Login Attempts from Wrong Page
Make sure you are logging in from www.chegg.com/tutors/signin. Bookmark it! Logging in from www.chegg.com it will not automatically bring you to your tutoring page.
There is a Technical Issue with our Website
From time to time our site needs maintenance, updating, or simply experiences a glitch. Technical issues can last as few as a couple minutes or as long as several hours. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience or frustration.
If you are trying to login to upload a written lesson or enter a live lesson space but are unable due to the tech issue, send a request through the support center. For written lessons, there is a space for uploading file attachments.
Switch your InstaEDU Account to a Chegg Account
Before you can start tutoring again, you will need to update your account.
1. Please log in through an incognito window.
2. Go to: https://www.chegg.com/tutors/chegg/tutor_migrate_iedu/
3. You will be directed to a page where you will be asked to link InstaEDU with Facebook; please click "log in with Facebook".
4. You will then see a pop up window asking to connect InstaEDU; please click "OK".
5. You will be directed to another page asking to link your Chegg account; please click "log in with Facebook".
Please make sure you are signing in with the Facebook account you originally created your InstaEDU profile with.
You Have Been Deactivated
Unfortunately for a variety of reasons, we may be required to deactivate a tutor account. For more information about that, please review our Honor Code and Terms of Service. If you were deactivated you would have received a notification email from our team. Double check your spam folder if you haven’t received a notification. If it’s not in your spam folder, great news! You’re not deactivated. Submit a request through the support center so we can look into the matter for you.
Deactivation decisions are final.